- After importing an incremental recurring pay component file a given effective date you find only the pay components you included in the import are listed for each user. The pay components that previously were found for the effective date you were updating are gone and show as having been updated in the compensation history information.
- When importing recurring pay component information using the incremental option, you MUST include ALL recurring pay components for a given effective date.
- Currently the system cannot append or add new data to an already existing recurring pay component effective date record. This behavior is a limitation and is by design. Therefore you must include all existing recurring pay component data when you are adding new recurring pay components.
- Engineering has remarked that this behavior is a known limitation and is by design.
- Incremental Import of Pay Components has to include ALL the components of pay that you want carried forward. Engineering has plans to fix this problem however no roadmap date has been established to date.
KBA , sf compensation manage data , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions