- To ensure guidelines change to default values on PM Rating changes.
- Make sure you have it configured for “forceDefaultOnRatingChange” set to TRUE in the template.
- When this tag is set to False Merit/Lumpsum/Bonus Increase column will not change the default values.
- You can check/change this on your own by using admin tools.
- Go to Admin tools.
- Then Compensation Home.
- Open the correct template.
- Click On Plan Setup.
- Then Plan Details.
- Click on Guidelines.
- Click on “Take Action” for Merit and click “Change Rule Settings”.
- Here you’ll be able to see if Force Default on Rating change is enabled or not.
- NOTE: Kindly these changes must be applied BEFORE launching worksheets. Changes done later would not be reflected on live forms. Neither mode is right or wrong. Some clients will want vlaues to change to default on a rating change whereas others will not so SAP support will not know if it is working as you need unless you test this before go live.
KBA , sf compensation guidelines , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions