From this page you can launch worksheets and manage existing worksheets
- From this page you can do the following actions.
- Launch Worksheets: After you have completed setting up your plan, you can now create worksheets for your planners.
- Manage Worksheets: After you have published worksheets, you can delete the worksheets or export a list of existing worksheets.
- Data has changed and you need the data to be reflected in the worksheet
- When you make changes to employee data, budget and goal information in performance appraisals; this information is reflected in the compensation worksheets and will need to be updated. This command enables you to update all the forms attached to a compensation template. This can be used prior to a data export to ensure the most current data is included in the export, as well as to correct some reporting issues where data appears to be out-of-sync with forms.
- Add Members > Add member(s) to existing forms
- Move members > Move member(s) from one form into another
- Delete members > Delete member(s) from existing forms
KBA , sf comp admin , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions