- You wish to change the Hard Limit setting for guidelines.
For e.g. Your template is configured to not save/send the form to next step if the merit/lumpsum etc entered is above the guidelines specified.
When you try to send the form to next step or save you get a popup message that the recommendation is above the guidelines specified and the form doesn’t go the next step nor does it allows the planner to save the form.
- If you wish to change the Hard Limit setting for Merit/lumpsum/bonus etc fields then follow these steps:
NOTE: Kindly note changes done would not be reflected the live forms.
- Go to Admin tools.
- Then Compensation Home.
- Open the correct template.
- Click On Plan Setup.
- Then Plan Details.
- Click on Guidelines.
- Now suppose you wish to remove/add the Hard Limit on lumpsum then click on “Take Action” for Lumpsum and click “Change Rule Settings”.
- Here you’ll be able to Change the Hard Limit setting.
KBA , sf compensation guidelines , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To