- The main reasons why completed compensation forms get updated are:
- You may have enabled "Allow edit of completed Compensation forms" in Admin Tools > form template setting > for the compensation template:
- (Note: this is an Executive Review feature and does not apply to worksheets themselves. You can only edit the data via executive review not directly from the completed worksheets or via imports when this is enabled).
- An administrator may have run the process "Update Compensation Forms" or "Update Compensation Forms for Template" and opted to Include Completed Forms "Apply the above selected updates to completed compensation forms as well. By default, update only applies to in-progress forms."
- An administrator selected the option to update forms when performing an employee import or compensation import > Admin Tools > Employee Import > Specify Compensation form updating options: > Update Compensation forms >Apply the above selected updates to completed variable pay forms as well. By default, update only applies to in-progress forms.
- Your FTP employee import file has been setup with the setting > Update Compensation forms >Apply the above selected updates to completed variable pay forms as well. By default, update only applies to in-progress forms. You will need to open a support ticket and request they check your FTP import jobs for this setting.
- Note: Updating the form templates via admin tools > removing the checkbox for
“Allow edit of completed Compensation forms” will take immediate effect on live forms for future imports.
- Customer Support: Customer Support can check a client's jobs in provisioning by going into monitor job and locate the job:
View the Job details and check for "includeCompletedPlans-true". If it shows as true, then notify client that the executed job was set to update completed forms.
KBA , sf compensation manage data , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To