Available from Admin Tools > Company Processes & Cycles > Compensation > Compensation Home > Plans > Select Plan > Copy Plan
From this page you can find the following options
- Left Panel for "Plans"
- Plan Summaries
- You will see a left column that can be hidden or shown that displays the current plans you have and their status.
The left side menu lists all the active compensation and variable pay templates in your instance. The plan type (salary, bonus, or stock) and the number of launched worksheets are also listed for quick reference. By clicking on the plan name, you can access Summary Information specific to this plan.
- Available from Admin Tools > Company Processes & Cycles > Compensation > Compensation Home > Plans > Select Plan > Copy Plan
- Clicking the copy plan icon you can copy or clone your existing template.
- In the popup enter the new name for your program.
- Enter the dates as needed.
- Once your template has successfully saved then you can click on the new template name in the left side "Plans" panel. You will now need to evaluate ALL settings on ALL screens as described in our comprehensive guides before ever launching this new plan to end-users.
- At the top of the screen, the administrative tasks are categories into the 3 major phases of managing a compensation cycle: Plan Setup, Manage Worksheets, and Complete Compensation Cycle.
- You can never simply copy the plan and then launch it to end-users without first fully reviewing the copied program and updating all values that by nature do not copy and need updating. See our comprehensive online guide.
- "There was an error modifying the template. Please contact support."
- Please note that as the product has regular updates, we will validate any older templates against current functionality. If any setting in your old template does not pass validation then you will be presented with errors, and the plan will not be copied.
- Typically you will need to open a case with support or a partner to have your older template updated to meet current specifications.
KBA , sf comp admin , sf compensation cycle preparation , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To