- Troubleshooting tips: Compensation-Employee Central Pay Guide Integration. This information is presented for partners and customer support. Clients that manage their own programs can also benefit from this information.
- Please open a case with Customer Support for assistance with any of the content described on this page.
- Troubleshooting tips: Compensation-Employee Central Pay Guide Integration
- Various issues explained
Troubleshooting tips: Compensation-Employee Central Pay Guide Integration
- All pay range foundation objects must be complete. If a currency code is missing from one pay range record, worksheets containing pay guide fields will not launch from the template.
- Frequency of pay range must match pay frequency of employee. If there is a mismatch, pay guide will display with NA values. It will happen even if there is a mismatch in frequency, currency, payGrade or any of the attributes.
- The compensation plan template must refer to the EC comp-pay-matrix effective date: <comp-pay-matrix><comp-pay-matrix-effective-date>2013-10-1<comp-pay-matrix-effective-date></comp-pay-matrix>
- The effective date of the pay range must be before or equal to the effective date of comp-pay-matrix <comp-pay-matrix><comp-pay-matrix-effective-date>2013-10-1<comp-pay-matrix-effective-date></comp-pay-matrix> in the template
- payGrade matching:
1) If an entry matches all the criteria of a pay range (exact matching), this pay range will win
2) if there is no exact matching pay range, system will try to find a pay range
a. that matches all the other criteria except for the currency; and
b. whose currency is function currency
If there exists such a pay range, the pay range will win
- 1) payGrade is not associated with payRange, or payGrade is not the first association with payRange
In this case, we will fail to match payRange and the pay range in the form will be N/A
2) payGrade is the only association with payRange
3) payRange has other FO associations
- For EC pay matrix,
a. if no comp-pay-matrix-attribute is specified for comp-pay-matrix, the following fields must be defined in the form template:
payGrade, salaryType, localCurrencyCode, and the first three entities (except payGrade) associated with pay range in corporate data model must be defined as field in form template
b. if comp-pay-matrix-attribute(s) are specified for comp-pay-matrix, the following fields must be defined in the form template:
payGrade, salaryType, localCurrencyCode, and all the fields referenced by comp-pay-matrix-attribute(s)
KBA , sf compensation with ec , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem