- SAP Jam.
- There are three places in Jam where you can update your status - your home feed, your profile feed and from a group.
- To update your status, type your message, up to 1000 characters, into the status box and click Share. You can add a link to your status by clicking Add Link, or upload a document or picture by clicking upload. When uploading items, keep in mind that larger files will take longer to upload.
Like nearly everything in Jam, who can see your updates depends on how you shared it.
Here's a quick reference chart showing who can see the feed items you post:
Posting and Feeds Reference chart:
- The Home Feed serves as a pulse of your organization, all public content of the people you follow is published here as well as all the activity of the private groups to which you belong.
The Profile Feed displays anything that directly has to do with you, which includes any posts that you make, any comments made on your posts and any direct messages directed at you (which could include @user or @@notify).
- The Company Feed displays all public content in your company, regardless of wether you follow everyone in your company.
- Located in the left navigation bar on the Home Page, the @user feed displays all direct messages (See Direct Messaging).
- All public content, from discussions and wikis to groups and employees are maintained for future discovery and our global search can be used to find any of these public items.
Still have questions? Here's what else you can do with Microblogging.
KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions