- SAP Jam.
- This can be accomplished in the following ways.
1. On a per email template basis
2. By the end user (if enabled)
To enable or Disable Specific Email Notifications
- Select 'Admin Tools'.
- Select 'E-Mail Notification Templates Settings' in the 'System Properties' section.
- Deselect the check box(es) associated with the Email notification(s) you would like to suppress.
- A check mark turns an Email notification ON or makes it active.
- No check mark turns an Email notification OFF or makes it inactive.
Active Email notifications will be sent to users when the related actions occur.
End User Turning On/Off Email Notifications
- To enable users to decide for themselves whether they receive email notifications go to:
- Admin Tools > System Properties > Company System and Logo Settings.
- On this page you will see a checkbox option as follows (set as required):
This option allows a company-wide setting on whether users will receive Email notifications. If 'checked', all users will receive Email on all workflow related process. If not checked, each user has an option to turn notification on/off.
KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions