- SAP Jam.
This feature allows you to automatically post events in your Google Calendar to your Jam (formerly CubeTree) account.
To sync with Google Calendar:
- Login to your Google Calendar account.
- Click "Settings" on the top right side.
- Choose the "Calendars" tab.
- Under "My Calendars," click the name of the calendar you want to sync to see your calendar details.
- Find the "Private Address" section and click the green iCal button.
- Copy the url from the pop-up window and paste it into the box on this page.
- Click "Save Changes".
- Your calendar events will automatically be added to your CubeTree Feed.
KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions