- How to grant admin rights to users on SAP Jam.
- How can I make myself as SAP Jam admin?
Note: SAP Jam Admins are unrelated to SuccessFactors Admins in RBP. SAP Jam Admins can access SuccessFactors information only for which the RBP permissions have been granted.
Users can be SAP Jam Admins & NOT SuccessFactors Admins, & vice-versa.
SAP Jam Collaboration
Customers have 2 options to grant admin rights to users on SAP Jam. To grant admin rights on SAP Jam, the user must already exist in the SuccessFactors Employee Data File and have SAP Jam Access permission. Please be sure that the user has successfully logged into SAP Jam first. (If the user has not logged in yet, he will not be able to become admin in SAP Jam)
Below are described the two ways to grant admin rights on Jam:
- If there is already another user with admin rights on Jam, this user can grant Jam Admin rights to other users as described below:
- Log into Sap Jam with a Jam Admin user;
- Click the open the drop-down with the Admin link on the top right of the screen and click on the Admin link;
- Expand the section Users;
- Click on Users;
- Search for the user that you want to be admin;
- Click on Action->Edit;
- On the field Administrator Type change to the Admin type that you want and save it.
- In case no Jam Admin user have access to log into the instance, you can request Cloud Product Support to grant admin rights to your existing SAP Jam user. This should only be asked if there is no existing SAP Jam admin in your company. In this case, please use Expert Chat (Know more about Expert Chat) or create an incident to LOD-SF-JAM-ADM and provide the below information to Support :
- SuccessFactors Company ID
- Data Center (If unsure, please forward login URL)
- Admin Username:
- Admin First Name:
- Admin Last Name:
- Admin Email:
If you need further information please check:
Admin Permission Collaboration , Jam admin , Company admin in SAP Jam , KBA , sf create sap jam admin how to , LOD-SF-JAM-ADM , Administrator Request , How To