- How to grant admin rights to users on SAP Jam.
SAP Jam Admins are completely non-related to SuccessFactors Admins. SAP Jam Admins can just access SuccessFactors information for which the RBP permissions have granted them. Users can be SAP Jam Admins & NOT SuccessFactors Admins.
- SAP Jam.
Customers have 2 options to grant admin rights to users on SAP Jam. To grant admin rights on SAP Jam, the user must already exist in the SuccessFactors Employee Data File and have SAP Jam Access permission. Please be sure that the user has successfully logged into SAP Jam first. (If the user has not logged in yet, he will not be able to became admin)
Below are described the two ways to grant admin rights on Jam:
- If there is already another user with admin rights on Jam, this user can grant Jam Admin rights to other users as described below:
- Log into Sap Jam with a Jam Admin user;
- Click the open the drop-down with the Admin link on the top right of the screen and click on the Admin link;
- Expand the section Users;
- Click on Users & Member Lists;
- Search for the user that you want to be admin;
- Click on Action->Edit;
- On the field Administrator Type change to the Admin type that you want and save it.
- In case no Jam Admin user have access to log into the instance, you can request Cloud Support to grant admin rights to a Jam user. In this case, please open an incident or chat to LOD-SF-JAM-ADM and provide to Support the below information:
- SuccessFactors Company ID
- Data Center (If unsure, please forward login URL)
- Admin Username:
- Admin First Name:
- Admin Last Name:
- Admin Email:
- SAP Jam Admin guide: http://help.sap.com/sapjam
Admin Permission Collaboration Jam admin Company admin in SAP Jam , KBA , sf create sap jam admin how to , LOD-SF-JAM-ADM , Administrator Request , How To