- SAP Jam.
What is Jambok and what can it do?
Jambok basically enables users to create, find and share content (video, audio) in the cloud, making it a watering hole for informal information exchange. Like popular consumer networks, the shared content can be tagged and commented on via both web and mobile apps.
With a focus on making it quick and easy to author, distribute, and consume content, our robust set of multimedia authoring capabilities now includes Screen Record, Webcam and Mobile video capture. Playback is provided on the web directly in the feed, using our native web viewer and using our Mobile clients.
These multimedia tools enable social collaboration and learning in many ways:
- Rollout a new process to your sales team with Screen Record
- Use your Webcam to record video blogs, new employee introductions or a message to your direct team
- Capture store displays with Mobile Video Capture
- Discover content and learn by watching Video Playback
- Train retail staff on new product lines accessing the information from their smartphones with Mobile Playback
Time-Based Comments on Video
- Curious about what others think about a video? Want to start a discussion or ask a question and draw others attention to a specific time point in the video?
- Now, you can add comments or ask questions at a specific time point in a video. From the viewer page, click comment and the video will automatically pause at that time frame. Add your comment, click Post Annotation, and the video will resume playing. Marks on the control bar indicate comments, which will appear at that time point as the video plays. To turn annotations off, simply click the red X when a comment appears and no further comments will be displayed.
Now you can take full advantage of multimedia content when you're traveling or working in the field. Employees at all levels and across geographies can capture content in real time and share immediately, so information is current and discoverable. Learning doesn’t need to stop after a formal course, and video capture helps promote continuous collaboration and learning throughout the organization.
There are many opportunities for creating videos and viewing others' content directly from your iPhone, iPad2, or Android:
- Record and share competitors displays
- Distribute presentations from key leaders at industry conferences/trade shows
- Share summaries of wins quickly across regions
- Catch up on a new features in a product demo video
- Capture customer testimonies of your your product/service
- View a How To video for just in time learning
To record and share a video from your smartphone:
- Launch BizX mobile app
- Chose Post and select Photo or Video
- Choose Take a New Photo or Video or Choose Existing
- Take a New Photo or Video will default to Photo Camera, so you will need to switch to video mode
- Record & Share.
KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To