- SAP Jam.
- The Document Viewer allows you to read and comment on a document uploaded to CubeTree without having to download it first.
- A small thumbnail preview will appear in the feed. You can click the title or first page to open the document in the viewer. Or you can scroll through the carousel to select a specific page.
- This brings you to the document viewer page, where uploaded documents can be viewed through the CubeTree document viewer as slides.
- The document viewer currently supports PDF, Word, Powerpoint and Excel documents.
- Excel files that have a lot of formulas and / or formatting may not render correctly in the slide viewer. We recommend you convert, then upload your Excel files in PDF format. That way your formulas and formatting will be viewed as intended.
- Keep in mind that if you can't overwrite one file type with another, so if you originally uploaded an Excel file, then converted it to PDF, you'll need to upload the PDF as a new document.
- Other document types can be uploaded as well, however they can't be viewed as slides through the viewer - you will need to download those documents to open or view them.
KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions