- SAP Jam.
- All of these actions will be accessed through the External URL button as shown in the image below.
Note: Links will not be clickable until you save the page, or select Preview.
External Link: This allows you to link to anywhere on the internet.
- Highlight the text you would like to link, then click on the links button. The default choice is External Link.
- In the URL field: paste or type the destination URL.
- In the Title field: Type in a name for your link – this title will show up when you mouse over the link, and is not required.
New File: This allows you to link to a document or spreadsheet on your hard drive.
- From Upload File: Select Choose File and find the file you’d like to link.
- Click to select it, then select Open (or you can double click on the file).
- In the Title Field: Type a title for your file – this will be your link text.
New Wiki Page: This allows you to create and link to a new wiki page
- Wiki Page Title field: Type or paste a unique title for a new wiki page.
Search CubeTree: This allows you to search for and link an existing wiki or document on CubeTree
- Type your parameters in the box and click search.
- Select the desired file from the search results and click Insert Link.
KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To