- SAP Jam.
- Commenting on a document allows you to highlight and make comments on specific bits of information without changing the original document.
- This allows many people to review a document, then input ideas, make suggestions, highlight areas of interest and start discussions, and all this information will be collected in one central location, rather than scattered throughout email.
- To comment on a document, select Comment from the top menu bar when viewing the document.
- You'll be presented with a highlight box that you can click and drag over the part of the document you want to comment on. You can resize the highlight box by clicking the little squares on the border and dragging until it covers all the area you want to highlight. As soon as you let go of the highlight box, you'll be presented with a box where you can add your comment (up to 255 characters).
- Once you've saved your comment, it will show as a dashed box around the area you highlighted, then when you mouse over that area, the comment box will pop up.
- You can view comments from your feed by clicking on the document carousel or document link.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and all comments that have been made within the document will show up in the Document Feed.
- The comments are page specific, so if you made your comment on page 2, you’ll need to go to the Document Feed on page 2 to see your comment.
- You will also see the comments in your home, company and/or group feed, depending on where the document was uploaded.
KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions