- SAP Jam.
- All of these actions will be accessed through the External Image button as shown in the image below.
Embed Image: This allows you to insert an image from the internet
- In the URL field: paste or type the destination URL.
- In the Title field: Type in a name for your link – this title will show up when you mouse over the link, and is not required.
Upload Photo: This allows you to upload a photo (up to 5 MB) from your hard drive. Keep in mind that larger files will take longer to load.
- Upload Photo: Select Choose File and find the photo you’d like to link.
- Description (Optional): Add some descriptive text – this will show up when you mouse over the photo, and is not required.
Search CubeTree: This allows you to find and insert an image that already exists on CubeTree.
- Type your parameters in the box and click search.
- Select the desired photo from the search results and click Insert Link.
- Depending on your screen resolution, the size of the wiki page is about 720px wide. Images that are wider than 720px can still be uploaded, but you will need to scroll to see the entire image.
KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To