- SAP Jam.
- The language that you choose in SuccessFactors (BizX) will determine which language pack SAP Jam follows as a default language
- If you choose SuccessFactors to be in French, SAP Jam will also be in French.
- If you decide to change default language packs in SuccessFactors, SAP Jam does NOT immediately gets updated.
- You will need to wait until the following morning to see the change in SAP Jam.
- To change languages in SAP Jam there are 2 options:
- Login to SuccessFactors > Options > Change Language > Save
- SAP Jam has it's own language packs which can be used to overwrite the default locale chosen from SF.
To do so follow the below steps:
- Click on 'Cog' icon on top right
- Select Account settings
- Select 'Language' option.
- Here a user can select any language in SAP Jam which will overwrite the SF default locale for this user.
Jam language Language pack "change language" "change jam language" languages "foreign language" "different language" , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-LAN , Language Packs & Translation , LOD-SF-JAM-LNG , JAM/ Language Localization Issue , How To