- SAP Jam.
- The language that you choose in MySF will determine which language pack Jam follows.
- If you choose SuccessFactors to be in French, Jam will also be in French. They cannot be in different languages.
- If you decide to change default language packs in SF, SAP Jam does NOT immediately gets updated.
- You will need to wait until the following morning to see the change in SAP Jam.
- To change languages in Jam: Login to MySF > Options > Change Language > Save
However, SAP Jam has it's own language packs which can be used to overwrite the default locale chosen from SF.
User needs to follow the below steps:
- Click on 'Cog' icon on top right
- Select Account settings
- Select 'Language' option.
- Here a user can select any language in SAP Jam which will overwrite the SF default locale for this user.
Jam language Language pack , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-LAN , Language Packs & Translation , LOD-SF-JAM-LNG , JAM/ Language Localization Issue , How To