- SAP Jam.
- It takes up to 24hrs after integration for the system to sync and allow access.
- Once this is active the SuccessFactors Administrator should log in to SuccessFactors using the Admin account, then grant access to Jam for themselves, as well as for any other users.
- The Admin can go in at any time to grant or deny access moving forward.
- View the administrator screens after logging in to Jam from the Admin link under your name.
- Employees - such as contractors - that are not in the SuccessFactors Employee Data file, will not be able to log into Jam until they are set up in SuccessFactors.
- Enure that all users have a unique email address.
- If your company uses Role Based Permissions see attachments.
Resources to Download
KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions