- SAP Jam.
A discussion is a place where you can pose a question or topic and solicit answers and feedback from your group members.
Although it looks and performs very similarly to a blog, there are a couple of key differences;
- * The initial topic post can't be edited, so the context of the answers will remain relevant.
- * The initial topic and answer are presented in a clean, uncluttered format so the discussion is easy to follow throughout.
The discussion feature uses the same formatting tools as the wikis and blogs. This allows you to not just pose a question or topic, but employ links, images and even video as visual aids to better convey your ideas.
A vague concept such as:
- I want our new logo to project our dedication to going green - something that shows a harmonious co-mingling of wildlife with progress. What do you think?
- Can be made instantly clear:
- I like something similar to this to convey our new green message, what do you think?
KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To