- SAP Jam.
- A blog is similar to a wiki in regards to the content it can display, however where a wiki can be edited by anyone with access to it, a blog can only be edited by the individual who created it.
- Visually, a blog can range from a simple text document to a rich media experience. An easy to navigate toolbar allows you a range of options - from text formatting to the inclusion of links, images and even external documents and video. The tools used to edit a CubeTree blog, wiki and discussion are actually identical, so you only need to learn to use one set of tools for all three functions.
- Similar to the wiki, a blog can be used for just about anything. Any piece of static information you'd like to broadcast to others can be conveyed in a blog – the possibilities are nearly endless!
- Company Newsletter/Announcements
- New Hire/Onboarding Information
- Project Notes/Project Post Mortems
- Company or Department Documentation and Operation Manuals
- Job Descriptions
- IT Network Instructions
- Company/Product Best Practices
- And many, many more.
KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions