- SAP Jam Collaboration
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
If you have not received initial logon details for your SAP Jam instance, please reach out to your Account Executive / CEE/ CSM / Sales representative to reach out to internal team called Provisioning team to get SAP Jam tenant(s) for your company as per the license.
Alternatively you can follow the below approach:
- Create a new case via either the Customer Support Portal (https://launchpad.sap.com ) or the Service on Demand Agent Client with the following:
- Request Summary: SAP Jam Integration Request [Customer Organization Name]
Product: Jam (LOD-SF-JAM-INT)
Category: Integration Request
Include the following information in the Request Details:
SuccessFactors Instance Information
- ENVIRONMENT: From the list of available Environments (Provide SF/ BizX URL)
- COMPANY ID: Company Id, as it appears in Provisioning Note: ID is case-sensitive. (If a partner changes the Company ID after SAP Jam is integrated, the integration will be broken)
- COMPANY NAME: The Company Name as it appears in Provisioning.
- SAP Jam EDITION – Basic Edition (Free edition. Included for all SuccessFactors customers), Advanced Edition, Advanced Plus Edition or Enterprise Edition- **Paid versions of SAP Jam.
- ADMIN ACCOUNT NAME: Please provide the First name, Last name and Username of the Admin account that will be used to sync the Employee data from SuccessFactors to SAP Jam - Please note:
We recommend using a generic Admin account such as SFADMIN instead of a personal Admin account. If this user is deactivated in SuccessFactors, the sync between SuccessFactors and SAP Jam will fail. The USERNAME is case sensitive: i.e. if John Doe logs in as JDoe then this must be exact and not jdoe.
Please make sure the ADMIN ACCOUNT name provided has "Employee Export" permission in RBP for target population = ALL.
- TEST INSTANCE, PRODUCTION INSTANCE OR BOTH
- SAP Jam Customer Support will work with provisoining team and notify the requester when the integration is complete. This will be done if there is not existing SAP Jam tenant for the company.
- The Customer (or PS/CS with SuccessFactors Admin access for the company) will then provide User access in SAP Jam using following KBAs - 2083572 & 2474916
- New users added to the SuccessFactors Employee Data file may take up to 24 hours to sync with SAP Jam. During this 24 hour period, time is needed for Role Based Permissions to sync with the database, which in turn will sync with the SAP Jam database.
Partners / Contractors > Please note: If you wish to have an account in your customer's integrated Jam instance, you must have an account in their SuccessFactors instance.
Data Migration is a paid activity for SAP Jam at this time. Please reach out to your SAP AE/CSM/CEE/SALES to know more about the same.
SAP Jam Support:
- SAP Jam Admin & User Guides: http://help.sap.com/sapjam
- SAP Jam Customer Community: http://community.successfactors.com/t5/SAP-Jam/ct-p/Jam
- SAP Jam FAQ: http://service.sap.com/sapjamfaq
- SAP Jam Mobile App User Guide: https://help.sap.com/viewer/u_sapjammobilehelp
- SAP Jam developer community: https://www.sap.com/india/community/topic/jam-collaboration.html
- SAP Enterprise Support Value Map for SAP Jam Collaboration: Please register here: http://support.sap.com/valuemaps
Integrating SAP Jam with BizX, SF integration with SAP Jam, SuccessFactors Platform EC with SAP Jam, Bizx with Jam , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-INT , JAM/ BizX Integration Issues , How To