- SAP Jam.
- Yes. Create a private folder.
- Why you might use this feature:
Work in a private folder within a larger group to share goals, content, and advice
For HR: Enable employees to improve skills and foster career growth with mentors
For sales: Within a customer group, negotiate pricing and share contracts with the legal teams only
For marketing: Review preliminary campaign results with key stakeholders before distributing to the extended team
- Who can create a private folder?
Only Group Administrators can create private folders.
- Who can view Private Folders?
Only users within the group that the Admin permissions to view.
- Configuration needed to turn on this feature?
- Private Folders are available for the following Jam Edition Levels:
Advanced, Advanced Plus, Enterprise
KBA , sf sap jam , sf private folders , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions