The link to SAP Jam in the module dropdown menu in SuccessFactors is named 'SAP Jam' by default.
The words 'SAP Jam' can be replaced by custom text ('Admin Center' -> 'Company Settings' -> Text Replacement')
However, when the wording has been changed a user still views the default wording (SAP Jam).
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- The locale for the user in the User Data File in SuccessFactors would not be same as the one in 'Text Replacement' option.
- User’s locale may not be the same as the text replaced locale.
- Each locale has a different set of strings that supports text replacement, as shown in the image below
- Check the Default Locale of the user in Employee Data File in SuccessFactors. This needs to match the locales changed in text replacement
- For US English this would be en_US
- It is important that for every user the default locale in User data file in SuccessFactors is always in sync with/same as the one set from 'Options' -> 'Change Language' and also in 'Text Replacement'.
Change SAP Jam label translate Jam name how to change Jam name "jam menu" navigation "BizX menu" wording , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-LAN , Language Packs & Translation , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To