- SAP Jam.
- The locale for User in the User Data File in SuccessFactors would not be same as the one in “Text Replacement” option.
- User’s locale may not be the same as the text replaced locale.
- Each locale has a different set of strings that support text replacement as shown below image
- If you check the Default Locale of the user in Employee Data File in SuccessFactors, it needs to match the locales changed in text replacement
- For US English this would be en_US
- It is important that for every user the default locale in User data file in SuccessFactors is always in sync with/same as the one set from “Options” < “Change Language” and also in “Text Replacement”.
Change SAP Jam label translate Jam name how to change Jam name , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-LAN , Language Packs & Translation , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions