- SAP Jam.
- Engineering does not have the ability to merge 2 Jam instances. In order to fulfill this request, one of the instances needs to be disabled and then added as a Secondary Domain to the main Jam instance.
- There is a Secondary Domain request located in Jam - ( Admin > Security > Add Domain )
- This request is then sent to Jam Support where we verify that the secondary domain is associated with the main domain.
- Verification is checked using sites such as: http://www.domaintools.com/
- Once the secondary domain is verified, Jam support will add the domain and those users can now be invited.
- *Note - Once a Jam instance is disabled, all information contained within that instance is no longer accessible.
- All pertinent information should be downloaded before disabling.
KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions