- SAP Jam.
- Enhanced Reporting Helps Measure Adoption.
- How are users adopting social learning? Is Jam usage increasing over time? Who are the top contributors? Are users looking at the content on Jam?
- Many customers are trying to gauge how their users are adopting social learning in the organization. So we've enhanced our reporting capabilities to help you measure engagement over time, identify champions and top groups, as well as define improvement areas. Company-wide and group level reports are available to admins.
- Nine new reports were added to highlight how users are contributing and viewing content across your company.
- There are 16 reports available:
Activity Summary by Month
Activity Summary by Week
Company User Detail Report
Content Consumption by Week and Month
Contribution Report by Object by Week and Month
Group Activity Report
Group Member Activity Report
User Activity Report
User Consumption by Week and Month
Content Consumption by Week and Month?User Contribution by Week and Month
Sample Content Consumption by Month Data
Private Group Visibility
- Previously, Jam reports contained data for public group activity only. Now, all existing and new reports contain aggregated counts for activity in public and private groups, which provides a more accurate picture of overall adoption and usage. Additionally, site admins can opt-in to Private Group visibility, which will let you run reports on any private group.
To enable private group visibility, go to Admin > Features: Feature Management.
KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions