- SAP Jam.
- You can target one or more specific people in Jam by using the @user syntax. Type the @ sign, then without adding a space, begin typing the person's name and you will be presented with a drop down list. Select the correct user from the list and complete your post.
- You can also broadcast your message to all of your followers (if posting from home or profile page) or all group members (if posting from within a group) by using @@notify.
- Keep in mind that if you're posting from a private group, the person you're messaging will only see the message if they're also a member of the group.
- You can find all direct messages sent to you on your mentions wall. Access your mentions wall by going to your home page and clicking on @(username) on the left. By default, an @user message will also trigger an email. To adjust email settings, go to the Account link at the top of the page, and select the Email link. The @user emails are controlled by the option marked Direct Messages.
- Your mentions wall shows all @user messages and items sent to you.
KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions