- SAP Jam.
- In order to gain access to Jam , you will need to contact MyHR Answer Center and provide the following information to setup your MySF/EC account.
- Business reason (to be provided by the manager).
- Signed Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) form (should be signed by the employee only) – Please see attached.
- Approval from legal (MyHR will forward the signed NDA form to legal and request for approval.)
- Signed MySF Data Contractor Processing Agreement (second attachment).
- Approval from Security team head (MyHR will forward the signed Contractor Data Processing form to Security head and request for approval.)
- Please note that only Full-Time Employees (FTEs) are automatically entered in the MySF system.
KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions