- SAP Jam.
- If you’re receiving this error it means that the storage limit allocated for your chosen Jam Product has exceeded the limit. Unless you’re uploading massive documents, video recordings are most likely the cause of this issue.
- At this point, you have a few options:
- You can purchase additional storage via your sales Representative.
- You can download content to your computer and delete the file in Jam
- You can Trash content and Restore it at a later date. (Account > Trash > Restore) – Trashing content will free up space
- Users now have the ability to check how much storage is being used within their Jam instance.
Navigate to Jam > Home Page > Click “Upload File”
- At the bottom of the upload box will be a read out.
Example_Company is currently using 64% of its allowable storage.
What is the current storage limit based on my Jam Product Edition:
- Free – Stand Alone (not integrated with SuccessFactors) - Jam- 500MB
- Basic – Integrated with SuccessFactors - Jam- 2GB
- Advanced (For BizX Bundles Only) – Integrated with SuccessFactors - Jam- 5GB
- Advanced Plus – Integrated with SuccessFactors - Jam- 10GB
- Enterprise – Integrated with SuccessFactors - Jam- 50GB
- Storage reporting will be more robust after the 1305 release (May 17th, 2013)
KBA , sf error messages jam , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem