Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Jam.
Yes! Please follow the below procedure to know the email account you will use to update the feed:
- Go to your account page by clicking on the cog icon in the top right corner.
- Click on 'Account Settgings' - 'Email' and 'Collaboration' tab.
- You'll find an email address you can use that to email status updates to your wall.
- When copying this email address, you'll get better results if you right click and select "copy address" than if you highlight and copy with your cursor.
- This will not be possible if an SAP Jam Administrator has disabled the 'Enable company-wide content creation' feature.
update feed, email notification , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-EML , Emails , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To