How can I delete Feed items?
SAP Jam Collaboration
When you delete a feed item, the activity will no longer display on the group feed or profile wall. However, any content that was associated with that feed item will remain unless you go to the Content section and delete it there.
To delete a feed item and then the associated content item:
- Go to the feed item and from the right side drop-down menu, choose Delete;
- A confirmation message appears, click Delete to remove the item from the group feed or profile wall;
- Go to the Content section and locate the associated content item;
- Choose More > Delete selected items;
- A confirmation message appears, click Delete to remove the content item.
SAP Jam feed, feed item, delete feed, delete feed items. , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-FED , Jam Feed , How To