- SAP Jam
- SF Learning / SF LMS
- SAP Jam groups can be created from within LMS Item records. This creates association to the LMS Item and also allows for auto-invitations to the linked SAP Jam group.
- This feature is only available with SF Learning; must have at least SAP Jam Advanced edition License
- Enable SAP Jam integrations in the "LMS_ADMIN" file.
- Logged in LMS Admin must have a related user record with SAP Jam.
- Within SF Learning - Add an Item
- Within item, Add a Group / Or link an existing Jam group with this Item
You can determine when to invite the user to the group: upon assignment of the item, upon enrolling in scheduled offerings, upon completion of the associated item.
- Register a User
- User Accepts the invitation
- User access group from the learning plan
- Note: This feature is not available for Schedule Offerings – It will be available in a future release.
Link Jam group in LMS item LMS item and Jam group , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-LMS , JAM integration issues with LMS , How To