Single and Bulk Upload button is not showing in Document Center
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
To enable the upload feature in Document Center, please follow the instruction below.
Allow Upload Document
- Step 1: Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM to Onboarding
- Step 2: In Onboarding, click the sub-menu and select Security
- Step 3: In Groups tab, find the left panel and select Document Center. Select a group in the right pane to grant upload document permission
- Step 4: Click Edit button and a dialog box will show to configure group permissions
- Step 5: Tick the checkbox for 'Allow Upload Document' and Update button to reflect changes
To reflect the change, log out to the system, clear cache, and go to Document Center to show Single and Bulk Upload button.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
SAP, SuccessFactors, Onboarding, Document Center, Upload, Insert, Form, PDF, Document, Manual, Sign, Add, Create, Centre, , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-DOC , Document Center, Documents , How To