- SAP Jam.
Why you might use this feature:
- To monitor activity within a particular group or a particular user.
- To assist a user to administrate a group (ie. provisioning a user as an admin of a group).
- To take control of a user's account in light of certain circumstances. (ie. an employee takes a leave of absence).
By enabling Content Administration, an admin can gain access to all group or content on your company's instance of Jam. It also provides the capability to view, edit and delete any group or content item in the system as well as make users Group Administrators.
Note: All of your actions will be audited and tracked. The Primary Administrator can obtain a log / audit trail of a particular admin. Please contact Customer Success to obtain a specific log.
How to enable this feature:
- Navigate to Jam > Admin > Compliance & Security > Content Administration >click 'Enable Content Administration' to turn the feature ON. When the feature is enabled, you’ll see a cream bar across the top of the screen. To disable, click Disable within the cre bar.
- When the feature is enabled, you’ll see a cream bar across the top of the screen. To disable, click Disable within the cream bar.
- Availability is based on Jam Product Edition.
This feature is available for all paid Jam Editions: “Advanced”, “Advanced Plus” & “Enterprise” Edition Jam.
KBA , sf jam , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To