Information about the functionality gap on sending reset e-mail to candidate manually.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Lock user account
- User forgot password
With the current offering of SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding, there is no UI function to send a reset password e-mail manually to candidate.
- Candidate may use 'Forgot Password' functionality. Please refer to KBA 2696015 on how to use forgot password functionality.
- Administrators may use the manual reset password and share set credential to candidate, see KBA 2247665.
We encourage our customers if they feel the ability to send a reset password e-mail manually and should be part of the product, kindly create an enhancement request on the SAP Influence Portal.
- SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, OBD, ONB, LOD-SF-OBD
- Forgot Password, Unknown Password, Reset Password, Send Password, Change Password
- Security, User, Account, Login Name
information, details, particulars, facts, figures, statistics, data; knowledge, intelligence, instruction, advice, guidance, direction, counsel, enlightenment, news, word, hot tip
solution, answer, result, resolution, way out, fix, panacea; key, formula, explanation, interpretation
, KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To