- The XpressHR™ OnBoarding dashboard provides real-time information about the status of all New Employees as they step through the on-boarding process. The high-level, role-based dashboard features powerful drill-down capabilities to present critical on-boarding tracking data in a flexible, intuitive way. Increased visibility into on-boarding operations allows you to quickly and easily access information required to complete the hiring and provisioning process.
How to read and understand the Dashboard.
- XpressHR Onboarding.
- Dashboard − In information technology, “dashboard” refers to a graphical user interface (GUI) that organizes and presents information in a format that is easy to read and interpret.
- OnBoarding processes are modularized to represent all aspects of the hiring process. The most basic implementations include: OnBoarding (processing new hires), FormsOnDemand (processing and storing company forms) and OffBoarding (processing employee terminations). These processes – and others, like I-9 Reverification, I-9 3 Business-Days and E-Verify can be added and are configured in the OnBoarding™ Administration module by customer request.
Based on your role and the permissions established by your HR implementation team, the OnBoarding dashboard typically features these componentes:
- Menu Bar.
- Home – Click anytime to return to the dashboard home page.
- Process – Click to process a new hire from XpressHR™ OnBoarding.
- My Profile – Click to make changes in your user settings.
- Reports – Click to create reports of the XpressHR™ OnBoarding activities.
Work Queue Summary displays a view of activities in the Work Queue, structured by processes:
- In the Work Queue Summary above, seven (7) OnBoarding™ modules have been implemented and seven (7) OnBoardingÔ processes are represented.
When any link featured on the Work Queue Summary is selected, a filtered view of the Activities from that overall process displays the number of New Employees in each step of the process.
OnBoarding Summary Panel
I-9 3 Business-Days Summary panel
E-Verify Process Summary panel
I9 Reverification Summary panel
Forms On Demand™ Summary panel
OffBoarding™ Summary panel
Applicant Summary panel
Search Work Queue panel
KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To