You are trying to replicate the employees from ERP system, however Employee Master Data Replication Request Reprocessing Job will run as per scheduled time.
You now wish to reschedule the job as per your required time zone.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application & User Management work center.
- Go to the Background Jobs.
- Select All Jobs run in last Week from Show.
- Select Employee Master Data Replication Request Processing Run from Run Type drop down.
- Press Go button.
You will see that usual time to start the job is 01:00 UTC under Start Date/Time column.
Regular time to execute Employee Master Data Replication Request Processing Run is 01:00 UTC, however you can schedule the job as per your required time.
- Go to the Master Data Replication Work Center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Press the link Replication Schedule under Employees.
- Select the Run ID SAP Common and then the link Reschedule.
- On the following up screen you can enter Start Date/Time as per your need.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To