- In addition to new Universal ‘Withdrawn’ status, when Data Privacy Consent 2.0 is used, ‘Withdrawn’ candidates can have additional statuses based on data privacy consent acceptance.
- JIRA #: RCM-14604 (b1207)
- Change Type: Opt-In – this feature will be seen upon enabling Data Privacy Consent 2.0 with Recruiting.
- Prior Behavior: Following b1207 release, without Data Privacy Consent 2.0, withdrawn candidates are indicated as “Withdrawn by Candidate”.
- New Behavior: When Data Privacy Consent 2.0 is enabled, Withdrawn candidates are identified as such in 3 categories based upon the candidate’s data privacy consent selection:
- Deleted On Demand by Candidate
- Deleted On Demand b Admin
- Declined DPCS
KBA , sf candidate , sf status , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions