- Recruiting Management.
- Of course clicking on the “View all candidates” link on the top right will display all the candidates in the pipeline.
- However it is possible to show the candidates in specific statuses using the CTRL key on the keyboard.
- This is the procedure.
- Click on one status (for example “Short List”):
- Holding the key “CTRL” on the keyboard click on another status (for example “Interview”):
- It is possible to continue to add any number of statuses
- If you need to see not only one status, not all statuses, but you want to focus on some specific statuses at your choice.
KBA , sf candidate , sf status , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions