- In the candidate profile the country field must be defined as picklist.
<field-definition id="country" type="picklist" required="true" custom="false" anonymize="false">
- Do not use picklist id “ISOCountryList” because this is reserved for Employee Central.
- The system is checking the en_US text in the picklist and this must match exactly what is defined by the iso (note: this can be even different from the text in ISOCountryList).
- A list of correct values can be found in the attached csv: it is recommended to make a copy and paste.
- Using a wrong text in the en_US will lead to the following error: when a country with the wrong text is selected and the profile is saved, the value will be set again to “No selection”.
KBA , sf country , sf picklist , sf recruiting permissions , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To