- I try to save country on the Candidate Profile, but the value from the drop down doesn't save and changes to "No Selection" instead
- What is the correct value of the picklist linked to the country field in the candidate profile?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Candidate Profile, select a value on the Country picklist
- Click on Save
- You will see that the value from the Country field changes to "No Selection"
A possible cause is that the Country field is not correctly configured.
- In the candidate profile the country field must be defined as picklist.
<field-definition id="country" type="picklist" required="true" custom="false" anonymize="false">
- Do not use picklist id “ISOCountryList” because this is reserved for Employee Central.
- The system is checking the en_US text in the picklist and this must match exactly what is defined by the iso (note: this can be even different from the text in ISOCountryList).
- A list of correct values can be found in the attached csv: it is recommended to make a copy and paste.
- Using a wrong text in the en_US will lead to the following error: when a country with the wrong text is selected and the profile is saved, the value will be set again to “No selection”.
2479642 - Candidate Search Error - Search Failed. Country is not configured or is not in the picklist
2235500 - People Profile: Values supported by the Country field
correct country picklist candidate profile, iso country picklist, country not saving, country shows as no selection , KBA , sf picklist , sf recruiting permissions , sf country , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To