- Recruiting Management.
- The "View Profile" link can be enabled/disabled via Admin Tools > Recruiting Permissions.
- The "View Profile" link in the application page respects the user’s candidate search permissions .
So if the user has candidate search permission "Standalone Search Permission", the "View Profile" link in the application page will show.
a. Non-RBP: Admin Center > Administrative Privileges > select a user or group of users > Managing Recruiting > grant Recruiting Permissions access.
b. RBP: No special configuration needed; any user with Manage Permission Roles access may adjust the settings in Recruiting Permissions.
Steps to Set Permission
- Go to Admin Center
- Got to View user permissions and search using the Name of the user.
- Identify the users permission roles.
- Go back to Admin Center
- Go to Manager Permission Roles and select the correct role.
- Press Edit and Go to Recruiting Permissions.
- Select Standalone Search Permissions
- Navigate to Recruiting>select Job Requisition> click on candidate >Can see now “View Profile” link.
View Profile Link, View Candidate Profile Link, View candidate profile link in Candidate Application , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To