There is no way to delete a role tag mapping after it has been uploaded, but it can be replaced. If you need to remove a role tag mapping, it is recommended to create a “Retired” picklist value, upload a role tagging map to the picklist value, and then change the picklist value status to OBSOLETED. This will hide the picklist value from the tags picklist on the Browse Famliies and Roles page and prevent the role (and family, if all the roles in that family are tagged to an OBSOLETED value) from the recruiting user creating a requisition via Browse Families and Roles.
- Recruiting Management.
Steps to replace a job role tag
1. Confirm which pick list is used for job role tag mapping:
2. Export pick lists so that you can mark the value to be replaced as OBSOLETED.
3. Add the value that will replace the formerly mapped value to the pick list:
4. Export the job role tags:
5. Map the roles to be associated with the new pick list value with the new picklist value in the label column :
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To