- What is a verification code for external candidate profiles? What is the risk to disable it?
- The verification code is also known as captcha. This verification code avoid that automatic software (robot) could create profiles. Therefore this authentication ensures that a human being is really creating the profile.
- The verification code must be matched in order to successfully create the profile.
- The code is randomly generated by the server and is displayed as an image which is not recognizable by software.
- This ensures that only human being can read the code.
- If the verification code is disabled there is the potential risk that software creates not real profiles.
- This can be enabled or disabled in Provisioning and Admin Center>Recruiting Settings (b1602: RCM-29137)(option “Disable CAPTCHA on the External Career Site”). Please ask CS for any change.
- It is not possible to disable CAPTCHA on Email Job to Friend - it is a universal feature due to security implications of having a text field available when sending Email Job to Friend.
Move 7 Recruiting switches from Provisioning to Admin: RCM-29137
Disable CAPTCHA on the External Career Site for Email Job to Friend
Disable CAPTCHA on the External Career Site for Account Creation , KBA , sf recruiting , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , How To