- This new feature is an External Career Site wrapper which can be branded using the External Career Site Theme Manager.
- Multiple brands can be created and applied across multiple External Career Sites and microsites.
- This feature particularly enhances the RMK experience for candidates navigating from RMK to RCM as there is no ‘drop’ of the brand/ theme. (b1311)
- Recruiting Management.
Recruiting Sites Access
- Non-RBP: Manage Recruiting Administration > Manage Recruiting Sites.
- RBP: manage Permission Roles > Administrator Permissions > Manage Recruiting > Manage Recruiting Sites.
BizX Theme Manager Access
- Non-RBP: Administrative Privileges > System Properties > Company System and Logo Settings.
- RBP: Manage Permission Roles > Administrator Permissions > Manage System Properties > Company System and Logo Settings.
Configuration to enable V12 External Career Site
- Admin Tools > Manage Recruiting Sites > Enable V12 External Career Site.
- Once the V12 External Career Site is enabled, a link “Manage Recruiting Site Themes” will appear on the Manage Recruiting Sites page.
Configuration to create External Career Site Themes
- Manage Recruiting Site Themes > Create a new theme.
- Use the Theme Manager to create a company theme.
- On the Manage Themes Page, apply the created theme to the specified career site & microsite by applying them in the Visible to column.
KBA , sf career site , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To