- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Inline Resume Viewer
- Resume Carousel
Quick Facts and Known Limitations:
- Resumes and cover letters coverts to images when uploaded by candidate(s).
- When a recruiter views the cover letter or resume within the Inline Resumre viewer, there's error checking that determines if there's already a copy of that image available. If no image is found, the documents are converted to that image.
- If the original resume is a pdf and this pdf was created by a software that does not conform to Adobe's published PDF specification, the image will display junk characters.
- About 2% of resumes are formatted that causes failures during the conversion process. As a workaround, you can download the original file.
- Certain MS Word fetures aren't readable after the image conversion process:
- Content stored within MS Word "Content Controls" is viewed as if it's a data entry form, and isn't readagble to all programs
- If image had been croped using MS Word, the converted image appears as it did before it was cropped.
For more information about Inline Resume Viewer/Resume Carousel, refer to this topic:
Prerequisites for Configuration:
- Requires provisioning access, if you do not have provisioning access, contact your professional services or SAP SuccessFactors support
For Configuration steps, refer to these topic(s):
Recruiting Management, Inline Resume Viewer, Resume Carousel, , KBA , sf candidate search , sf candidate , sf application , sf resume , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-CVM , CV Matching , How To