- Language to Translate drop down in 'Applicant Status Configuration' is blank.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Tools >>Manage Recruiting>>Applicant Status Configuration>>Edit Status Settings the "Language to Translate" drop down is empty and cannot be accessed.
- Try to save. You receive an error and changes cannot be saved.
- No languages have been enabled for Recruiting which is causing the error.
- Recruiting Admin can go to Admin Centre - Manage Recruiting Languages.
- Here you will see a list of enabled languages in the instance - select the ones you wish to have available.
- Save Changes.
Status change emails to applicants
Emails are typically sent the people other than the sender. Therefore, it is not necessarily appropriate to use the sender's preferred language when selecting a translation of an email template. Instead, the job requisition default language is used.
KBA , sf error messages recruiting , sf status , sf candidate , sf languages , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions