- Phase 2 of Team Recruiting is now available for all UI v11, Recruiting 2.0 customers!
- Users can set personal preferences so that every time that user creates a job requisition, the recruiting teams (and operator users, if the user is listed as the hiring manager) are automatically populated. (Universal; Set by individual users via Recruiting > Preferences - previously ‘My Library’) Automatic applicant status emails can be setup to be sent to all members of the recruiting teams. (Admin Opt-in) If the customer chooses to opt-in, recruiting team members can now see pre-approved job requisitions even if they are not part of the approval flow. (Admin Opt-in)
- Recruiting Management.
- Allow your recruiters, hiring managers and other participants to specify a list of people they want supporting the recruiting process on their requisitions, without having to re-enter those participants manually on every requisition.
- Team Recruiting allows more than one person to sit in each job requisition role, meaning more users have access and can perform required actions to a job requisition
“My Library” will now display as “Preferences”
PS Engagement is required to enable Team Recruiting Phase 1. These Phase 2 add-on features are Admin Opt-in or Universal for clients using Team Recruiting Phase 1.
Phase 2 elements are configured here:
- Personal preferences are set by individual users via the Recruiting Tab > Preferences (previously shown as My Library)
- Automatic applicant status emails setup via Admin Tools > Managing Recruiting > Edit Applicant Status Configuration.
- Ability to see preapproved job requisitions where the operator team is listed is configured in Admin Tools > Managing Recruiting > Manage Recruiting Settings > Job Requisitions > “Allow users to view pre-approved requisitions without regard to route map status
If configured in Admin tools, what are the steps to configure?
- Admin Tools > Managing Recruiting >
- Edit Applicant Status Configuration
- Managing Recruiting Settings
KBA , sf team recruiting , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To