Information on Team Recruiting Feature
SAP SuccessFactors - Recruiting Management
- Recruiting roles can now be applied to a team of users. A team can comprise of multiple individually picked users and/or groups. Team users will have the same level of access as the primary operators for a given role (except in certain cases, such as receiving certain emails/notifications (E.g. Emails configured in Email Template Notifications such as Document Routing Notification)).
- Default settings for primary and team users can be setup by the admin and are applied each time a job requisition is created
- Upline managers now have access t job requisitions on which any of their subordinates are hiring managers. A new role “GM+” has been created
- For each recruiting operator type, only a single user could be assigned to a role and only these users had access to the job requisitions to perform the required operations.
- Why will customers or prospects care about this feature?
- Team Recruiting allows more than one person to sit in each job requisition role, meaning more users have access and can perform required actions to a job requisition
- What is the licensing fee, PS engagement, or other anticipated cost? PS Engagement is required
- Where is the feature configured? - Enable Recruiting Team Functionality via Provisioning
- Team Recruiting fields need to be added to the Job Requisition XML via Provisioning
- Recruiting Teams defined via Admin
- If configured in Admin tools, what are the steps to configure?
- System Admin > Managing Recruiting
KBA , sf job requisition , sf team recruiting , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To