- I am not able to create a new job requisition. I have the following error message. What is happening? How can I fix this?
- Error: Application status set is not configured properly for this template. Please contact your configuration team for assistance.
- Recruiting Management.
- Each job requisition template is linked to a status set that is defined in admin tools > Edit Applicant Status Configuration.
- The link is made directly on the job requisition template using the following code: <application-status-set name="ACE Software"/>.
If the name in the job req template and the name in admin tools > Edit Applicant Status Configuration are not matching the following error will appear whenever a new job req is created:
Error: Application status set is not configured properly for this template. Please contact your configuration team for assistance.
- The most probable reason for this error is that someone with administrator privileges, has changed the name of the linked status set.
- Open a ticket to CS to ask for the name of the status set linked to the job requisition template that cause this error (remember that if more than one job req template is present, only one or some of these can be linked to the wrong status set, so it is necessary to check in the correct job requisition template).
- Go to admin tools > Edit Applicant Status Configuration and check if the name is exactly the same. For example “ACE Software” is different from “ace software” (not capital letters) or from “ACE Software” (two spaces).
KBA , sf error messages recruiting , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions