- Recruiting Management.
- In admin tools System Properties > Manage Data Privacy Configurations each time the save button is clicked a “hidden” job is scheduled on the server.
- It can happen that for any reason this job is not working.
- In this case there are two things to do:
- Remove all the numbers (days) from the “Manage Data Privacy Configurations” page and save. Then re-enter all the numbers and save again. This will “cancel” the job completely and will start a new one from scratch.
- If it still doesn't work, please contact SAP Product Support to verify the status of the quartz job for the DRM 1.0
KBA , sf data privacy , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions