SAP Success Factors Recruiting Management
- The description of a job requisition is limited to 4000 characters. For this reason and because often a job requisition has some extra information on the company, it is possible to configure headers and/or a footers of the description
- It is possible to use configure different headers and footers for internal and external job requisitions. Also it is possible to configure only headers or only footers.
- Also it is possible to create specific headers/footers for specific languages and specific filters. This will apply only to job requisitions fulfilling the saved filters.
- You can define headers and footers templates in Admin Center > Manage Job Posting Header and Footer:
- You can also create headers and footers ad hoc on the job requisition.
- It is possible to enabled header/footer to a specific job requisition templates.
- HTML tags are supported in headers and footers
- Job Posting Headers and Footers are sorted alphabetically
- Use cases:
- A customer wants to have the same information repeated on top or on bottom of the job requisition description, including email references, addresses, phone numbers, .
- Provide a page that explains what cookies are and how they are used on the site.
- Provide a way for the RMK web operations team to customize the banner and content page for cookie explanation.
- To setup this solution, please contact the Implementation Partner.
- In Provisioning > Company Settings enable the option: “Enable Job Description Header and Footer”
- Add the fields for internal/external header/footer (intJobDescHeader, intJobDescFooter, extJobDescHeader, extJobDescFooter) in the specific job requisition template
- ALL 4 field definitions for headers and footers have to be defined and permissions in the job requisition template in order to activate the "Update Header and Footer content" button!
- The customer can now define the Headers and Footers content in Admin Center > Manage Job Posting Header and Footer
header; footer; posting; job; manage; order; alphabetical , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions